Modem Wavecom Fastrack Supreme 10
- ARM9 core, which runs the Open AT? With DOTA II + Cache Memory
- Expansion card, which allows developers to add IO, USB , or GPS
- Consumption of electricity is more efficient
- Battery backup for date and time
Excellence Fastrack Supreme 10:
- High stability (able to operate up to 24/jam per day, 7 days / week!)
- Reliable (throughput SMS high)
- Expansion card / slot
Fastrack Supreme 10 operating on 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz: GSM, SMS, CSD, GPRS, FR / HR / EFR / AMR
with Internet plug-in software key + CGPS plug-in software. Internet
plug-in software key is comprised of TCP / UDP / FTP / HTTP / email components.
Fastrack Supreme 10 supporting GPRS Class 10. Introducing the Wavecom
Fastrack Supreme: the same versatile Plug & Play form factor as
previous Fastrack products, packed with a host of new features that
will carry your applications well into the future. That's Because It's
designed to accommodate any additional features you can imagine thanks
to a revolutionary, open standard Internal Expansion Socket you can
populate with an expansion card from Wavecom - or one of your own.
Wavecom's Open AT Software Suite with integrated IDE is provided by M2M Connectivity for embedding wireless applications.
Three expansion cards are available for the Supreme (IESM's - Internal Expansion Socket Modules).